Who are the Wealthiest Active NBA Stars?
Sometimes it’s fun to look at who has far more money than any of us. We as humans enjoy to torture ourselves in that way.
The NBA has its fair share of wealthy dudes, the multi-millionaires who will live the remainder of their lives comfortably, unless they pull a Darius Miles and go broke real quick. Assuming they will not, let’s look into the wealthiest of the wealthy. Which NBA star’s annual salary surpasses that of his counterparts, and more importantly, where does it all come from?
Surprisingly, one Derrick Rose cracks our list. Must be nice winning an M.V.P. nice and early!
5) Dwyane Wade – $32-million
- $12-million in endorsements
- Has own line of socks and wine
- Other parnets include Nike, Fan Duel, and Gatorade
4) James Harden – $32.8-million
- $17-million in endorsements
- Signed $200-million deal with Adidas
- Other partners include NBA 2K, Foot Locker, and BodyArmor
3) Derrick Rose – $34.1-million
- $14-million in endorsements
- 13-year, $185-million deal with Adidas
- Other partners include Powerade, Wilson Sporting Goods, and Force Factor sports drinks
2) Kevin Durant – $56.2-million
- $36-million from sponsors
- Personal underwear line with Neff and Foot Locker
- 10-year, $300-million deal with Nike
- Other partners include Sparkling Ice, Sonic, NBA 2K, and BBVA
1) LeBron James – $71-million
- $48-million off the court in endorsements
- Launched production company, SpringHill Entertainment
- Lifetime contract estimated at around $1-billion with Nike
- Other partners include Beats by Dre, McDonalds, Coca Cola, and Foot Locker
- Movie appearances