NBA’s Best and Worst Fashion Decisions in 2016
NBA players are known to be very experimental with their style, often to a fault – just ask Russell Westbrook. Other times, pro ballers can actually put a suit and tie together and make it work.
As we look back at what was a memorable year on the court, we also are going to take a minute, to take a look at the year of court and although there has been some good, there has also been plenty of bad when it comes to fashion.
With 2016 shortly coming to a close, what better way to bid to year away than with a look back at the best and worst fashion statements of 2016.
5) Buddy Hield Makes NBA Fashion Debut
4) Steph Curry Looking Fresh accepting his Second M.V.P.
3) Dame Dolla all Business Pre-game
2) Harrison Barnes Always on Top of his Style
1) Dwyane Wade Tops the 2016 List
5) Green is not LeBron’s Colour
4) Paul George’s All Star Attire
3) Never Forget About that Time When LeBron was Waldo for a Night
2) K.D. Should Probably Stick to Just Basketball
1) You Learn to Just not Question it