NBA 2K League Logo Released to the Public
The NBA 2K League is very quickly stealing headlines globally and details have now been released on the logo as per the NBA:
• The NBA 2K League logo incorporates the colors and shape of the NBA logo and the font of the NBA 2K logo.
• Absent is a human silhouette, which speaks to the inclusive nature of the league and the opportunity for any type of player to try out – young or old, male or female, based domestically or abroad.
• A basketball was selected as the centerpiece of the design as it represents the common thread between all NBA 2K players.
• All 17 teams will unveil their logos later this week.
• The logos were designed by branding agency RARE Design of Hattiesburg, Miss.
NBA 2K League is a professional league created by esports and cofounded by the NBA and Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. and is set to launch in 2018.