Top 5 Times NBA Analysts Have Lost Their Mind This Season
It happens to all of us, but it’s even worse when it happens on live television.
It’s not easy to always be right when discussing just about anything basketball related, but sometimes, personal vendettas may get into the way, clouding reality. Much like the players themselves, analysts have their own egos, they have their own opinions, but sometimes they are just so bizarrely wrong, that they just have to be called out for it. They themselves may be too proud admit this, but often times, even the most popular analysts and on-air personalities have to be called out for their sheer blasphemy.
And we’re going straight to the top of the food chain!
1) Charles Barkley Not Sold on Celtics
2) Time to Worry About Lonzo?
3) LeBron James not the Best in the World?
4) DeMarcus Cousins for What??
5) Mike Rapaport Really Doesn’t Like LeBron