NBA Announces 2017-18 All-Star Game Starters
Team LeBron James versus Team Stephen Curry will headline this year’s All-Star festivities.
As the NBA is set to experiment with a new All-Star format, the starters for the February classic have been unveiled on Thursday night – including one new name. With the reserves still to be named, the excitement for the All-Star Game, which will be held on February 18 at Staples Centre in Los Angeles, is already heating up.
The Eastern Conference players named starters are as follows:
- LeBron James – Cleveland Cavaliers
- Giannis Antetokounmpo – Milwaukee Bucks
- Joel Embiid – Philadelphia 76ers
- DeMar DeRozan – Toronto Raptors
- Kyrie Irving – Boston Celtics
As for the Western Conference starters, the players selected were:
- Stephen Curry – Golden State Warriors
- Kevin Durant – Golden State Warriors
- Anthony Davis – New Orleans Pelicans
- DeMarcus Cousins – New Orleans Pelicans
- James Harden – Houston Rockets
The All-Star Game reserves will be announced on January 23rd, live on TNT at 7 PM ET.
Or on Twitter if you like your spoilers!