LeBron Remains King, Raptors Crack Top 10 in League Jersey Sales
On Thursday, the NBA provided an update on the 2018-19 season’s jersey and merchandise sales.
Both on the individual and team level.
After acquiring Kawhi Leonard in the offseason, the Toronto Raptors were able to crack the top-10. Meanwhile, the Cleveland Cavaliers, who held the number two spot last season, fell out of the top-10 completely this year.
The list looks as follows:
1. Los Angeles Lakers
2. Golden State Warriors
3. Boston Celtics
4. Philadelphia 76ers
5. Milwaukee Bucks
6. Chicago Bulls
7. Oklahoma City Thunder
8. Houston Rockets
9. Toronto Raptors
10. New York Knicks
On the individual level, Giannis Antetokounmpo made a huge jump up the rankings after an MVP calibre season. Of course, LeBron James and Steph Curry, two of the game’s most popular stars remained a top the ladder. Surprisingly, rookie sensation Luka Doncic cracked the top-15, while Celtics sophomore Jayson Tatum rounded out the list.
1. LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers
2. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
4. Kyrie Irving, Boston Celtics
5. Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers
6. James Harden, Houston Rockets
7. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
8. Kevin Durant, Golden State Warriors
9. Ben Simmons, Philadelphia 76ers
10. Jimmy Butler, Philadelphia 76ers
11. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
12. Paul George, Oklahoma City Thunder
13. Luka Doncic, Dallas Mavericks
14. Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
15. Jayson Tatum, Boston Celtics
Who were the most surprising inclusions on the list?