Vince Carter Headlines Top 5 Remaining Free Agents on the Market
All of the big names have been taken off the market.
Hell, so have the not so big names, but as we quickly approach the month of August, there remain a bunch of established players still waiting for a new contract. While of course, rotations are more or less set ahead of training camp, there are unsigned proven veterans who are capable of providing NBA rosters with some firepower at the end of the bench and leadership in the locker room.
Veterans are always going to be valued in sports and as the NBA season approaches, expect these five names to get picked up sooner rather than later.
5. J.R. Smith
- 2018/19 stats: 11 games, 6.7 points, 34.2 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (Cleveland Cavaliers)
4. Lance Stephenson
- 2018/19 stats: 68 games, 7.2 points, 3.2 rebounds, 42.6 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (Los Angeles Lakers)
3. Kenneth Faried
- 2018/19 stats: 37 games, 10.4 points, 6.8 rebounds, 58.9 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (Brooklyn Nets/Houston Rockets)
2. Vince Carter
- 2018/19 stats: 76 games, 7.4 points, 41.9 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (Atlanta Hawks)
1. Jamal Crawford
- 2018/19 stats: 64 games, 7.9 points, 39.7 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (Minnesota Timberwolves)