A Month Away, BallnRoll Predicts 2020 All-Star Weekend Participants
NBA All-Star Weekend is a little bit over a month away.
Voting updates come in while players are selected for the Saturday night events, the buzz around the 69th All-Star Game is at an all-time high and the excitement over a weekend in The Windy City only continues to grow. It is only a matter of time before all the rosters are announced.
As is the case each year, there are always going to be snubs. The selection process is a difficult one, but BallnRoll is up for the challenge as we decided to put together our predictions for each roster and every event.
World vs. USA
- MVP Prediction: Trae Young (Atlanta Hawks)
- Predicted Winner: Coby White (Chicago Bulls)
- Predicted Winner: Tyler Herro (Miami Heat)
Slam Dunk Contest
- Predicted Winner: Dwight Howard (Los Angeles Lakers)
- Honorary All-Stars: Vince Carter (Atlanta Hawk), Carmelo Anthony (Portland Trailblazers)
- Head Coaches: Frank Vogel (Los Angeles Lakers), Erik Spoelstra (Miami Heat)
- MVP Prediction: James Harden (Houston Rockets)